I have been working hard this week. First of all, i wasn't happy with my floss storage. As a consequence, I sorted them out, so they can be more easily found the next time. Actually, it was extremely useful to my new start.
And as for my new start, that's another story. I had decided with my inner self that I wouldn't begin a new HAED without finishing the first page of Blue bird. But it was too hard, I'm weak. So i've started The wizard of oz! I love the film, I have watched it so many times when I was young (even after actually). And for this new start, I decided on an experiment: the tent stitching! The beautiful work of Nina got me convinced. The crafty princess is doing some experiment too and that looks awesome! So I want to give it a try. And after today's work on it, I'm quite happy. It's so fast! and the coverage, even if it isn't perfect, looks great most of the time. So triple hurray for Nina and the Princess.
By the way, it's on 28 count, stitched with two threads.
Now I think I deserve some stitching on Pinocchio, which seems so much easier after the HAEDs.