Monday 30 March 2015

Rush of the end (or almost end)/ La fievre de la fin (ou presque fin)

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well. I have been stitching so intensely these days. I almost feel feverish. I don't know if you sometimes felt alike when you know that you are nearing the end, you feel like working even more to get to it. So here I am, totally intense in achieving this 'end'. I think I need to slow down. First, it is a bad habit as I won't be unemployed forever as I am now (let's hope for it anyway). Second, I need to enjoy the journey a bit more. Third, I will just start a new project as soon I have finished this one, so here we go again! ;) Sorry for this.

So, the pictures:
A picture of a crucial moment: stitching the corner bottom left stitch.

Before:

After:
Needless to say, I can thank enough Aimée Stewart for such an amazing artwork and HAED to make us possible to stitch it. Thank you.
Besides, I have been a bit disloyal to my main credo: one at a time. So I have started a small piece, intended as a gift. I will tell you more about it in my next post.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

See you again soon.


coucou tout le monde,

J’espère que vous allez bien. Je brode si intensément ces derniers jours. Je me sens presque fiévreuse. Je ne sais pas si vous aussi parfois avez ressenti la même chose: quand vous sentez approcher le bout du tunnel, vous courrez encore plus vite pour l'atteindre. Me voici donc complètement acharnée a atteindre ce 'bout'.  Je pense qu'il faut que je me calme. En premier lieu, c'est une mauvaise habitude car je ne serais pas éternellement sans emploi (au moins on l’espère). En second lieu, je devrais apprécier les étapes un peu plus. Enfin, a peine celui-ci fini, j'en commencerai un autre et nous voila repartis! ;) Désolée pour cette complainte.
Alors, les photos. D'abord vous pouvez voir un moment crucial: le point de croix qui représente le coin du bas gauche. Ensuite, mes photos avant et après.
Je ne saurais dire a quel point je suis reconnaissante a Aimée Stewart d'avoir réalisé un tel chef d'oeuvre et a HAED de l'avoir transformer en grille pour broderie. Merci.
Par ailleurs, j'ai été quelque peu déloyale a mon credo: un a la fois. J'ai commence un petit ouvrage, destine a des amis. Je vous en dis plus dans mon prochain post.

Merci infiniment de m'avoir rendu visite.

A très bientôt,
Anojaa

2 comments:

  1. The colors are stunning as always! I can imagine how excited you were for reaching the edge of the design =) I'm looking forward to see more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have stitched lots, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete