Monday 16 March 2015

Can I trust my eyes? / Dois je en croire mes yeux?

Hi everyone,

Yes, I did it (or almost, I will tell you later about that part): I finished the middle column! So to explain what I mean by that, I divided the chart which was composed of 6 columns into three parts, therefore simplifying the process of going from bottom to top (my usual way of stitching).
With my vacation gap, I was late on finishing this column. but here it is;
Before:

After:

Now you see why 'almost': those white dots are not meant to be, but for the lack of one colour I was missing. I will complete it when I receive it.
But, that is not all. I was so much keen on compensating for my lack of stitching last month, I went to 'over'-stitch or almost, because you can never 'over' in this case. So, here is the bottom of the last column. Tada:

Thank you all for stopping by. I am off to be inspired by my fellow blog-stitchers and to stitch of course!

See you soon


Coucou tout le monde,
Oui, je l'ai fait (ou plutôt presque, je vous explique ça plus tard): j'ai termine ma colonne du milieu! Alors pour expliquer ce que j'entends par colonne du milieu, j'ai divise ma grille composée de six colonnes en trois pour simplifier mon habitude de broder de bas en haut.
Avec ma pause vacances, je me suis mise en retard dans l’achèvement de cette colonne, mais elle est la comme vous pouvez le voir sur les photos ci-dessus.
Bon, vous voyez maintenant la raison du 'presque'; ces petits points blancs ne sont pas censés être la, ils sont dus a une couleur en rupture de stock. Promis, je finis des que je la reçois.
Mais, ce n'est pas fini. Je voulais tellement compenser mon manque de broderie du mois dernier que je me suis mise a 'trop'-broder, quoique il n'y a jamais de 'trop' en broderie. Alors vous pouvez voir le bas de la dernière colonne dans la troisième photo.
Merci a tous de m'avoir rendu visite. Je file trouver de l'inspiration chez mes compagnons blogueurs-brodeurs et broder bien entendu!

A bientôt,
Anojaa



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting such a lot done =) I am always stunned by the intense red in this project, it must be amazing to stitch this! I hope your missing threads will arrive soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress! This piece is stunning!

    ReplyDelete