Monday 10 November 2014

Progress and framing

Hi all!

Thank you so much for stopping by to read and look at my cross stitch adventures.

I had the great pleasure to get back from the framer my latest finish. It was an amazing moment. My framer is an amazing lady (actually her whole family is in the business) who always advice you the right color and right frame. I felt that I met a kindred soul, so keen she is on her work. So here is the photo:


It is already hanging on the wall. Is is a kit from Maia (I really like their collection) called 'Full Bloom I'. It is my first monochrome. I am not sure I enjoyed it that much. But it was quite easy to stitch, expect for the black fabric (not easy for evening stitching). I missed the multiple colors which make cross stitching such a beautiful experience. 'Past, Present, Future' seems to meet all my needs on that matter.
without further ado, the pictures from last time and the progress after 2 weeks.


I have reached the right top!
By the way, it is stitched on 22 jobelan, 2 over 1.

Hopefully, the next time, I will have completed the part on the left.

See you soon and take care,
Anojaa

No comments:

Post a Comment