Monday 24 November 2014

One column finish!

Hi all!

Everything is said in the title. As I hoped, I manage to finish my first column on Past, Present, Future. In fact, it consists of two columns, because I work on two adjacent pages at a time. so here you go:


 The colors are so beautiful in this pattern. I can also give you a photo of the full column (or almost, as it was not easy to take a photo of the whole).

Sorry for the poor photo. But in real, it really looks great.
And now, a pic of my progress on the new column.

This is super easy as it is composed almost only of large patches of colors.

Thank for stopping by and wishing you all a great week.

Take care,
Anojaa

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you're back to stitching :)

    The colours are absolutely amazing in this chart! They must be fun to work with :)

    ReplyDelete